As previously mentioned, this is going to be a different year and a building year. I am so excited to have our first group of campers.
Some of the basics:
- We will only have 6-8 campers each week. We are trying to maintain 6 family groups due to COVID tracking and exposure.
- We will only have one staff and a junior mentor
- We are now located on my family property in downtown Sebastopol
- All campers will be required to wear masks and follow county safety guidelines
Dates & Rates
Dates of camp:
- We will be hosting 5 weeks of camp:
- Week 1: June 7th (2 spots available)
Week 2: June 14th(full) Week 3: June 21st(full) Week 4: June 28th(full – waitlist available) Week 5: August 2nd.(full – waitlist available)
- Camp will run from 9-1 Monday – Friday (Some weeks we will offer extended day 1-3 for a more in depth activity such as basket weaving and flint knapping. These activities may have a special guest, so please do not express interest if you do not want the exposure of another adult. There will be an additional fee for these sessions.)
- We will maintain a sliding scale for camp this year. Rates for the week will be $250-$350
- Sibling discount will be 20%
- Scholarships are available upon request
- Registration Form (Please call or text if you want a space reserved and if space is available, we will send you the required forms.)
- Covid Waiver
Please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text with any additional questions or to reserve your space.
Jamie “Sunshine” (707) 321-5753